The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) is one of the most prestigious universities in Nigeria. It is a federal university located in Nsukka, Enugu State. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
UNN has released its school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session. The school fees vary depending on the faculty and program of study.
Here is a breakdown of the UNN school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session:
Please note that these are just estimates and the actual fees may vary.
How to Pay UNN School Fees
UNN school fees can be paid online or at any of the designated bank branches.
To pay online:
- Visit the UNN website
- Click on the “Student Portal” tab
- Enter your student ID number and password
- Click on the “Fees” tab
- Select the payment method you want to use
- Follow the instructions to complete the payment
To pay at a bank branch:
- Visit any of the designated bank branches
- Fill out a school fees payment form
- Pay the required amount to the cashier
- Collect your receipt
UNN School Fees Payment Deadline
The deadline for paying UNN school fees is usually in October of each year. However, it is advisable to check with the university for the latest deadlines.
UNN offers a variety of financial aid options to students who are unable to pay their school fees. These options include scholarships, bursaries, and loans.
For more information on UNN school fees, please visit the university website or contact the admissions office.
- The school fees listed above are for Nigerian students. International students will be required to pay additional fees.
- The school fees are subject to change without notice.
- Students who are unable to pay their school fees by the deadline may be subject to late payment penalties.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions.