The Kwara State University (KWASU) is a state-owned university located in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. The university was established in 2009 and has since grown to become one of the leading universities in the country.
KWASU offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines. The university is also known for its strong research programs.
School Fees for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
The school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session have been approved by the KWASU Senate. The fees are as follows:
- Undergraduate Students: N150,000 per annum
- Postgraduate Students: N200,000 per annum
Payment of School Fees
The payment of school fees can be made through the following channels:
- Bank Draft: Bank drafts can be made payable to the Kwara State University.
- Online Payment: School fees can be paid online through the KWASU website.
- ATM Payment: School fees can be paid through the ATM of any bank.
In addition to the school fees, there are a number of additional fees that students may be required to pay. These fees include:
- Acceptance Fee: N10,000
- Accommodation Fee: N15,000 per annum
- Examination Fee: N5,000 per semester
KWASU offers a number of financial aid options to students who are unable to afford the school fees. These options include:
- Scholarships: KWASU offers a number of scholarships to students who have demonstrated academic excellence.
- Bursaries: KWASU offers a number of bursaries to students who are from financially disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Loans: KWASU offers a number of loans to students who need assistance with the payment of school feels.
The school fees at KWASU are competitive with the fees charged by other universities in Nigeria. The university also offers a number of financial aid options to students who are unable to afford the school fees.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.