The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has released its cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session. The cut-off mark is the minimum score that candidates must obtain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to be eligible for admission into the university.
The cut-off mark for UNIOSUN varies depending on the course of study. For example, the cut-off mark for Medicine and Surgery is 280, while the cut-off mark for Mass Communication is 180.
To be eligible for admission into UNIOSUN, candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- They must have a minimum of five credits in the O’level examination, including English Language and Mathematics.
- They must pass the UTME and score at least the minimum cut-off mark for their desired course of study.
- They must attend the UNIOSUN post-UTME screening and pass.
The UNIOSUN post-UTME screening is a computer-based test that is used to assess candidates’ suitability for admission into the university. The screening test is usually held in July of each year.
Here is a list of the cut-off marks for some popular courses of study at UNIOSUN:
- Medicine and Surgery – 280
- Pharmacy – 270
- Nursing – 260
- Engineering – 250
- Law – 240
- Accounting – 230
- Business Administration – 220
- Mass Communication – 180
Candidates who meet the UNIOSUN cut-off mark and other requirements are advised to register for the post-UTME screening as soon as possible. The registration process is usually announced on the UNIOSUN website.
Tips for passing the UNIOSUN post-UTME screening
Here are some tips for passing the UNIOSUN post-UTME screening:
- Start preparing for the screening test early.
- Study past questions and answers.
- Solve practice problems.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the screening test.
- Arrive at the screening venue early.
- Be calm and confident during the screening test.
If you have any questions about the UNIOSUN cut-off mark or the post-UTME screening, you can visit the UNIOSUN website or contact the university’s admissions office.