Anglia Ruskin University is an internationally renowned and leading institution that welcomes students from more than 180 countries around the world. The university is honored to be awarded with a TEF Silver Award, which represents the excellent standard of education provided by the university’s skilled professional staff and indicates that the university is continually surpassing the stringent national demands for the quality of British higher education.
At the Anglia Ruskin University, a number of the programs are accredited by the industry and many of the courses are recognized by professionals, which prepares the students for their future careers. Through internships, training, research and collaborative programs, the institution is helping 2,000 companies to grow.
The university’s corporate vision and mission is to develop a leading worldwide facility of expertise on sustainability education and reflection, by engaging the broad areas of knowledge and experience of Anglia Ruskin University to assist in stimulating exchange.
About the Scholarship:
The Sustainable Future Great Scholarships are available for International and Postgraduate Students in the fields of: Artificial Intelligence, Environment, Climate Change and Engineering.
Anglia Ruskin University offers an award of £10,000 to successful applicants.
- Host University: Anglia Ruskin University;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Postgraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 10,000£;
- Available Subjects: Artificial Intelligence, Environment, Climate Change and Engineering;
- Eligible Countries: International Students outside the United Kingdom;
- Application Deadline: May 18.
In order to be elligible for the scholarship, applicants are required to:
- Have an international passport for the scholarship program;
- Have a British diploma with a second class honors ;
- Have a related diploma obtained in the country of origin, in accordance with Anglia Ruskin’s country-specific entry requirements.
- Be enrolled in a full-time graduate program at the Anglia Ruskin University.
- Complete and upload an application form and send it by email to S[email protected]. (check the official website below).
- Qualifications and transcripts, as well as certified translations;
- A fully filled out “Personal Statement Request Form”, which must contain a 500-word written statement;
- Credentials or letters of reference;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Present and past Visa(s) ;
- Evidence of a name change ;
Students who do not have English as their primary language must meet the requirements for admission to the postgraduate program, such as IELTS 6.5 or its similar, with no less than 5.5 in the elements of speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
Please visit the official website for more information: