The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. Candidates who participated in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made OAU their first choice institution can now check their admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal.
How to Check OAU Admission Status
To check your OAU admission status, follow these steps:
1. Go to the JAMB CAPS portal: [https://www.jamb.gov.ng/caps](https://www.jamb.gov.ng/caps)
2. Log in with your JAMB registration number and password.
3. Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab.
4. Select your exam year.
5. Enter your JAMB registration number.
6. Click on the “Check Admission Status” button.
Your admission status will be displayed on the screen.
What to Do if You Have Been Admitted
If you have been admitted to OAU, you will need to accept your admission and pay the acceptance fee. You will also need to complete the necessary registration procedures.
What to Do if You Have Not Been Admitted
If you have not been admitted to OAU, there are a few things you can do. You can either:
* Apply to another university
* Retake the UTME and apply to OAU again next year
* Consider alternative forms of education, such as vocational training or community college
Obafemi Awolowo University
Obafemi Awolowo University is a public university located in Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. The university was founded in 1961 and is named after Obafemi Awolowo, the first Premier of Western Region of Nigeria. OAU is one of the most prestigious universities in Nigeria and is known for its strong academic programs.
The release of the OAU admission list is a major milestone for the university and for the students who have been admitted. We wish all of the newly admitted students the best of luck in their studies.
For more information about the OAU admission process, please visit the university’s website: [https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng/](https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng/)