Are you planning to apply to GSU (Godfrey Okoye University) for the 2023/2024 academic year? If so, you’ll need to make sure you meet the cut-off mark.
What is a cut-off mark?
A cut-off mark is the minimum score that you need to achieve in your JAMB UTME and post-UTME exams to be considered for admission to a particular course at a particular university.
What is the GSU cut-off mark for 2023/2024?
The GSU cut-off mark for 2023/2024 has not yet been officially released. However, it is expected to be similar to the cut-off mark for 2022/2023.
Here are the GSU cut-off marks for 2022/2023:
- JAMB UTME: 160
- Post-UTME: 50%
How can I increase my chances of being admitted to GSU?
There are a few things you can do to increase your chances of being admitted to GSU:
- Score high on your JAMB UTME and post-UTME exams.
- Choose courses that are less competitive.
- Meet the specific requirements for your chosen course.
- Apply early.
What should I do if I don’t meet the GSU cut-off mark?
If you don’t meet the GSU cut-off mark, you have a few options:
- Apply to a different university.
- Retake your JAMB UTME and post-UTME exams.
- Consider taking a foundation course.
Here are some additional tips for applying to GSU:
- Start your application early.
- Complete your application form carefully and accurately.
- Submit all required documents.
- Meet all deadlines.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. Please check back soon for more information about GSU admissions.