Are you looking for a job where you can lead a team, talk to people, and work with leather items like bags and shoes? Tender Leather Care in Lekki phase 1, Lagos, needs a Customer Service Representative (CSR). In this blog post, we’ll explain what the job involves and what you need to apply.
Job Role Overview
At Tender Leather Care, a CSR’s job is important. You will help the team and make sure they do their work properly. You will also talk to customers and write down what they need. This job is good for people who like to do different things at work.
1. Helping the Team:
– Teach your team about leather bags and shoes.
– Keep track of what’s in the bags and shoes before, during, and after we take care of them.
2. Talking and Writing:
– Talk to customers and make sure they are happy.
– Write down what we do for customers and how much they need to pay.
– Talk to your team and the boss to make sure everything goes well.
3. Making Work Better:
– Always try to make work better. Find ways to do things faster and better.
– Help make work easier for your team and make customers happy.
To do this job well, you need:
– A degree from college.
– To have been a boss before or know how to lead a team.
– To be good at talking and writing.
– To be good at fixing problems.
Tender Leather Care is in Lekki phase 1, Lagos, where you’ll have a nice place to work.
How to Apply
If you want to work as a Customer Service Representative at Tender Leather Care, send your CV to [email protected]. Join us to make leather items look great and make people happy with their things.