Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) PhD Scholarship, Australia 2023/2024
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is a leading innovation institution which is among the world’s greatest destinations for living. The Institute is internationally renowned for its education and training. Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is the 18th largest university in the world under 50 years old in the QS World University Rankings 2021.
RMIT’s internships, work placements, and professional opportunities allow its students to practice their skills and knowledge with some of the most successful companies in the world. Learners will gain competencies related to their industry’s requirements, such as a design communication student with a real client assignment, a media student in a television studio, a business student interning with a large organization, or a mechatronics engineering student building a race car.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 31,260$;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: The scholarship is open.
The Multilayered Safety Clothing for Personal Protective Equipment Scholarship is now available for all international and PhD Students in all fields at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia.
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology has been well regarded for its commitment to high standards of education, research, and involvement with the community and industry. Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is dedicated to encouraging and motivating the public to explore new insights and opportunities through the use of cultural resources and spaces. It is one of the world’s most technologically accomplished institutions.
Successful doctoral nominees will receive $31,260 annually for up to three years to continue their doctoral studies at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
- Successful candidates are required to have completed a master’s degree through research in a pertinent subject area ;
- The successful candidate must have a Master’s degree through Coursework that has a prominent research requirement, with a first class honors or similar.
In order to apply, candidates are required to access the RMIT online web portal and to submit their application. Candidates must provide their support documents by mail to: [email protected] to apply for the opportunity.
- A motivational letter explaining the interest of the student in participating in the project;
- Demonstrated research capabilities, including a numerically recorded copy of a master’s or honors dissertation;
- a copy of the academic records of the school;
- Resume with references including publications, awards, relevant work experiences and the names of two references.
Candidates are required to have a first class honors degree in engineering, science or other appropriate field.
- C1: 176;
- C2: 176;
- PTE: 58;
- TOEFL IBT : 79;
- IELTS: 6.5.
Please visit the official website for more details: